Focal Impulse Rotor Mapping (FIRM) related Clinical Studies and Investigations
Every year there are new publications, poster presentations and investigations using FIRM-guided therapy to treat patients with atrial fibrillation.
Over 4300 FIRM cases have been done using the RhythmView® system1
Used by over 100 labs
The RhythmView system has identified over 11,231 rotors:
- 60% of rotors found in the left atrium
- 40% of rotors found in the right atrium
- Rotor mapping and Ablation in Redo-Cases of PeAF Patients
- Long-term Follow-Up of Afib Patients: A Single-center Experience
- FIRM Approaches In Complex Patients: A US Private Practice Perspective
- Single-Center Experience with Rotor Mapping and Ablation for Treatment of AFib in 170 Patients
The CONFIRM Trial Related Studies:
Accurate diagnosis and identification of arrhythmia sources is crucial for successful treatment of arrhythmias. Study-to-study comparisons may not reflect individual experience, as variations exist in treatment regimen, patient condition, and study design. Published clinical studies may have been conducted in different patient populations and have varying definitions of treatment success.
Review all aspects of published studies to be fully informed as to the strengths and weaknesses of any particular study.
Copies of published articles and RhythmView labeling are available on request. Any questions regarding the publications or clinical use of RhythmView Workstation should be directed to our medical affairs team.
- Based on documented procedures from Abbott EP using Salesforce software as of June 1, 2016